To register, sign in to your AIBS online account, scroll down to the bottom of this page and click "Register Myself".
Click here for more info on this event.
AIBS NSW/ACT Chapter Professional Development Day Pricing
|Friday 25 September 2020
||AIBS Student Member
Organisations booking 5 or more delegates – discounts apply *
Click here to download the Group Booking Form. Once completed, please email to email@example.com.
*Discount applies for 5 or more bookings made at the one time, however does not apply to student price.
Attendance at all sessions, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and post event Sundowner.
By registering for any AIBS organised event, you accept and agree to these terms and conditions.
|Registration and Cancellation Policy
- All registrations are for a single delegate for the entire day, no individual session registrations accepted.
- CPD points will only be awarded to the registered delegate.
- Day registrations cannot be split for different delegates on different sessions.
- Refunds will be provided for cancellation as follows:
- More than 30 days before the first day of the conference - full refund
- Between 7 and 30 days before the first day of the conference - 50% refund
- Less than 7 days before the first day of the event - no refund.
- Any cancellation of registrations for AIBS events must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. A failure to make payment in accordance with the above terms will not be accepted as a valid cancellation.
- Once registered you are required to download your invoice from the AIBS portal under the participation tab of your account or your organisations account (invoice to be downloaded from whomever it was billed to)
- Payment terms on all invoices are 14 days from the date the invoice is generated.
- All invoices must be paid prior to the event
Please note that you must be signed in to see the correct pricing.
The pricing that is offered to you below is dependent upon your AIBS membership status. If you feel the price that is shown for you below is incorrect, please contact the office on 1300 312 427 for help.
You must answer all questions marked with an asterisk and click "Save Responses" in order to complete your registration and proceed to checkout.
Please note that upon registration you will receive an automated order confirmation. For details on how to access your invoice or receipt, please refer to our help guide.
Registrations are open until 18 September unless capacity is reached prior to this date.
Dates may appear in American format depending on you internet browser language settings. This event will be held on Friday 25 September 2020.
This conference is provided and hosted by the Australian Institute of Building Surveyors for the purpose of education and information. Views expressed by presenters and contributors are not necessarily endorsed by the AIBS. No responsibility is accepted by the AIBS for the accuracy of information presented at such training and conferences, or contained in written material provided to attendees at such training and conferences. The information and material presented is intended as informative only, and should not be relied upon without having first obtained professional advice, and no responsibility is accepted by the AIBS for any liability whatsoever to any person for any act done in reliance, whether partially or wholly, on the information presented or written material provided at any training or conferences. No part of any written material may be reproduced, copied or duplicated without the express written consent of the AIBS and the author.