To register, log in to your AIBS online account (or create a new account if you do not have an active account), scroll down to the bottom of this page and click "Register Myself" .
Want more information? Click here to visit the event website
- Advance registrations are now open for AIBS Members
- Registrations are now open for members of Recognised Professional Organisations at AIBS member rates. Click here to download the registration form.
- Registrations for non-members are now open
As registrations are limited, please ensure that you register early to avoid disappointment.
The Symposium is designed to provide far more than an overview of what is changing. Delegates will receive detailed information about the most important changes, what’s behind them and the practical impacts of these changes. In addition to a detailed look at what is changing within each of the BCA volumes, there will also be considerable time spent examining the changes to key amended standards referenced in them. This is not only the best opportunity to get an in-depth understanding of all the NCC changes, but a great opportunity to mix professionally with your colleagues from around the country.
National Construction Code (NCC) 2019 Changes - Symposium Pricing
|| 4 Days Full Registration
2 ,3 ,4 & 5 April 2019
includes Social Functions
| 2 Days Registration
2 Days - 2 & 3 April 2019
includes Social Functions
|2 Days Registration
2 Days - 4 & 5 April 2019
includes Social Functions
Full Registration (4 Days) Includes:
Attendance at all sessions on all four days, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and Social Functions on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Tuesday and Wednesday (2 Days) Registration Includes:
Attendance at all sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and Social Functions on each day.
Thursday and Friday (2 Days) Registration Includes:
Attendance at all sessions on Thursday and Friday, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and Social Functions on Thursday.
By registering for any training event, seminar or conference, you accept and agree to these terms and conditions.
|Registration and Cancellation Policy
- All registrations are for a single delegate for the entire seminar or day, no individual session registrations accepted.
- CPD points will only be awarded to the registered delegate.
- Full seminar registrations cannot be split for different delegates on different days.
- Day registrations cannot be split for different delegates on different sessions.
- Refunds will be provided for cancellation as follows:
- should you cancel prior to 1 March 2019, you will be provided a full refund less a $100 administration fee
- should you cancel between 1 March and 25 March, a 50% cancellation fee will apply
- should you cancel from 26 March onwards, no refund will be available
| Payment Terms
- All registrations are confirmed upon completion of registration and issue of an invoice
- Payment terms on all invoices are the earlier of 14 days from the date of invoice, or prior to the first day of the event (where registration is completed and invoice issued less than 14 days from the first day of the event).
- Any cancellation of registrations for seminars must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. A failure to make payment in accordance with the above terms will not be accepted as a valid cancellation.
Please note that you must be signed in to see the correct pricing.
The pricing that is offered to you below is dependent upon your AIBS membership status. If you feel the price that is shown for you below is incorrect, please contact the office on 1300 312 427 for help.
You must answer all questions marked with an asterisk and click "Save Responses" in order to complete your registration and proceed to checkout.
Please note that upon registration you will receive an automated order confirmation. For details on how to access your invoice or receipt, please refer to our help guide.
Registrations are open until Monday 25 March unless capacity is reached prior to this date.
Dates may appear in American format depending on you internet browser language settings. This event will be held on 2, 3, 4 & 5 April 2019
This conference is provided and hosted by the Australian Institute of Building Surveyors for the purpose of education and information. Views expressed by presenters and contributors are not necessarily endorsed by the AIBS. No responsibility is accepted by the AIBS for the accuracy of information presented at such training and conferences, or contained in written material provided to attendees at such training and conferences. The information and material presented is intended as informative only, and should not be relied upon without having first obtained professional advice, and no responsibility is accepted by the AIBS for any liability whatsoever to any person for any act done in reliance, whether partially or wholly, on the information presented or written material provided at any training or conferences. No part of any written material may be reproduced, copied or duplicated without the express written consent of the AIBS and the author.