Registrations have now closed as this event has reached capacity.
If you would like to be waitlisted for this seminar, please call the AIBS office on 1300 312 427 or email: [email protected]
Join Lucinda Curran from ECO Health Solutions, Stephen Kip from SKIP Consulting and Jeremy Turner, AIBS National Technical Manager for a full day seminar taking a close look at dampness, weatherproofing and fire separation, particularly focussed on cladding.
The topics to be covered regarding weatherproofing include:
• A detailed analysis of building biology and how this relates to current NCC BCA 2016 provisions related to weatherproofing, dampness and condensation
• A working understanding of the features / conditions conducive to adverse dampness and weatherproofing outcomes (water damaged buildings);
• A detailed understanding of what the code says is needed;
• A detailed understanding of what this means in terms of likely performance in service;
• A working understanding of practical steps that can derive good results; and
• Knowledge of where building surveyors should be leading designers, developers and the public in relation to this aspect of building work.
Dampness and Weatherproofing Morning Session 1:
The science of dampness
NCC BCA DTS requirements
Dampness impacted buildings
9:00 - 10:30 AM
Fire Separation Afternoon Session 2:
Low rise residential buildings
Detailing for fire separation
Future directions in fire safety
Interactive panel session
2:55 - 4:25 PM
Pricing is automatically set for you depending on your membership status with AIBS. If you have any queries or believe you are receiving the wrong price, please contact [email protected]
Please note that you must be logged into your aibs.com.au account to be able to register for this event. You do not need to be an AIBS member to have an account on aibs.com.au. The option to register will become available when you have logged in.