Tasmania Chapter Professional Development Day 2021
The Tasmanian Chapter Professional Development Day will be held on Thursday 27 May 2021 at the Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart
To register, sign in to your AIBS online account, scroll down to the bottom of this page and click "Register Myself".
Click here for more info on this event.
AIBS Tasmanian Chapter Professional Development Day
|Thursday 27 May
||Price (Inclusive of GST)
|AIBS Full Member
|AIBS Full Member, Non Keystone Approved
|AIBS Student Member
|Keystone Approved Associate Member
|AIBS Associate Member,Non Keystone Approved
|Keystone Approved Non Member
Please note that if you have selected a Keystone price and you are not approved, you will receive a revised invoice for your registration.
* Please call the AIBS office for approval on 1300 312 427
By registering for any AIBS organised event, you accept and agree to these terms and conditions.
Attendance at all sessions on Thursday, morning tea, lunch, and afternoon tea.
|Registration and Cancellation Policy
- All outstanding invoices must be paid before registering your attendance for any AIBS events. If you are unsure, please contact the AIBS office to confirm.
- All registrations are for a single delegate for the entire day, no individual session registrations accepted.
- CPD points will only be awarded to the registered delegate.
- Full event registrations cannot be split for different delegates on different days.
- Day registrations cannot be split for different delegates on different sessions.
- Refunds will be provided for cancellation as follows:
- More than 30 days before the first day of the event - full refund
- Between 7 and 30 days before the first day of the event - 50% refund
- Less than 7 days before the first day of the event - no refund.
- All registrations are confirmed upon completion of registration and issue of an invoice.
- Payment terms on all invoices are the earlier of 14 days from the date of invoice, or prior to the first day of the event (where registration is completed and invoice issued less than 14 days from the first day of the event).
- Any cancellation of registrations for events must be made in writing to email@example.com.
- A failure to make payment in accordance with the above terms will not be accepted as a valid cancellation.
- If you have selected a Keystone price and you are not approved, you will receive a reissued a revised invoice for your registration.
Please note that you must be signed in to see the correct pricing.
- The pricing that is offered to you below is dependent upon your AIBS membership status. If you feel the price that is shown for you below is incorrect, please contact the office on 1300 312 427 for help.
- You must answer all questions marked with an asterisk and click "Save Responses" in order to complete your registration and proceed to checkout.
- Please note that upon registration you will receive an automated order confirmation. For details on how to access your invoice or receipt, please refer to our help guide.
- Registrations are open until 20 May unless capacity is reached prior to this date.
Consent for use of images and videos.
The Australian Institute of Building Surveyors often engages with professional photographers and/or recording technicians for our events. Photography and videography work may be undertaken during the course of these events including the social functions, where the images and footage produced may be used in future promotions including, but not limited to; the AIBS website, social media platforms, direct mail, marketing communique, event documentation and other uses by the Australian Institute of Building Surveyors. Registered attendees who wish to be excluded from such future use(s) of images and footage must make their request in writing to the AIBS event and Events Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The Australian Institute of Building Surveyors will not seek further permission from registered attendees post-event.
Dates may appear in American format depending on you internet browser language settings. This event will be held on Thursday 27 May 2021.
This event is provided and hosted by the Australian Institute of Building Surveyors for the purpose of education and information. Views expressed by presenters and contributors are not necessarily endorsed by the AIBS. No responsibility is accepted by the AIBS for the accuracy of information presented at such training and events, or contained in written material provided to attendees at such training and events. The information and material presented is intended as informative only, and should not be relied upon without having first obtained professional advice, and no responsibility is accepted by the AIBS for any liability whatsoever to any person for any act done in reliance, whether partially or wholly, on the information presented or written material provided at any training or events. No part of any written material may be reproduced, copied or duplicated without the express written consent of the AIBS and the author.