Building Surveyor - Technical Manager
• Exciting new role
• Located at Pymble, NSW but opportunity to work remotely interstate
• Member based organisation
The Australian Institute of Building Surveyors is recognised nationally and internationally as the peak professional body representing Building Surveying practitioners in Australia.
The Technical Manager will play a lead and pivotal role in the development and management of technical information for AIBS in its business operations. Working closely with the CEO, the role is responsible for providing:
• High level advice, leadership and direction to ensure AIBS strategic objectives relating to professional development and the development of policy and technical information are well supported through robust efficient systems and processes.
• The role will require a strong and dynamic communicator and leader with well-developed interpersonal skills, including upward communication of technical issues to the CEO and Board.
• An empathy with the culture of a volunteer based workforce and a thorough understanding of managing complex relationships with a diverse stakeholder group across a range of jurisdictions is required.
• Extensive experience, along with a detailed and comprehensive knowledge of building surveying and the construction industry will underpin these requirements.
The successful candidate will be an individual that possesses drive, passion, initiative, has attention to detail, is skilled administratively, who can work in a team environment, make-it-happen and is prepared to roll up their sleeves and work hands-on.
• Level 1 Building Surveyor (Unlimited) or equivalent, Degree qualification preferred
While this is a full time permanent position in the AIBS office located in Pymble, Sydney, suitably qualified interstate candidates will be considered with the opportunity to work remotely and would be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Applications for the role should consist of a maximum two page cover letter and accompanied by a CV of no more than six pages. A Position Description can be downloaded below. For further information please call 1300 312 427. Applications to be forward to email@example.com
Applications Close at 5pm Friday 5th August 2016.