Senior Building Surveyor | VIC
Work Type: Full time
Salary Range: 110,000 to 140,000
Closing Date: 28 January 2019
PLP Building Surveyors & Consultants
5/136 Exhibition Street
PLP Building Surveyors & Consultants are a highly regarded Building Surveying Consultancies working with some of Melbourne's leading architects and developers on projects of the largest scale across a variety of sectors including Commercial, Residential and Government at all levels.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping clients. We are looking for Building Surveyors who want to be part of PLP’s mission to be valued contributors to successful projects.
About the Role
• Assessment and certification of documentation for building projects;
• Assessment and inspection report writing;
• Manage and deliver a broad range of services to our clients;
• Ensure compliance with the relevant building legislation;
• Undertake existing building audits for compliance, essential services , fire safety and due diligence.
Skills & Experience required
With a minimum of 4 years experience and the ability to manage multiple projects you must possess the following;
• Tertiary qualifications in Building Surveying
• Ideally Registered as a Building Surveyor Unlimited or close to registration
• High understanding of Australian Standards, Building Codes and relevant regulations
• Willingness to mentor/support junior team members
• Proven experience and willingness to engage with clients and stakeholders to grow business
Benefits and Perks
This is an excellent career opportunity because at PLP Building Surveyors & Consultants you will part of some of the most diverse, exciting and major developments in the industry. Working in a professional environment with a “top of class” client base from well-appointed offices, in a Melbourne CBD location.
If you are ambitious, focused, motivated and enjoy a growing environment where people are continually learning then PLP is the place for you.
To apply for this role you MUST be an Australian resident and MUST reside in Victoria, Australia.
How to apply
Please apply by clicking the APPLY NOW button. Include a cover letter with your application, describing why you are the best candidate for this role with details of your previous experience supporting your application.
Note we will be contacting shortlisted candidates only.