Registered Building Surveyor Limited or Unlimited | VIC
Group Four Building Surveyors Pty Ltd
Work Type: Full time
Thursday 6 August 2020
Work Address: Level 4 Number 10 Nexus Court Mulgrave, VIC 3178
Ida Lancuba, People & Culture, firstname.lastname@example.org
“Diversity is about creating an environment where a person can bring their whole self to work”
- EXCELLENT SALARY PACKAGES
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- WORK-LIFE BALANCE
Group Four Building Surveyors Pty Ltd have been in operation for 21 years and servicing Victoria's largest domestic builders and architects. Our office is based in Mulgrave. We are an inclusive workplace where everyone is welcome, feels respected and valued. You will join a team, who have a caring attitude and a team spirit. This team collaborates to support each other to achieve goals.
About Your Role
You will be the Designated Building Surveyor and responsible for managing a small team of Assistant Building Surveyors. In addition, you will also be responsible for a limited number of projects and residential builder clients. You will need to manage client expectations and team service levels. You will have good knowledge of the clients’ products and offer proactive advice on design compliance. Reporting to the Head of Compliance & Operations Manager, you will work closely with other Designated Building Surveyors to ensure our services are at the highest standard.
- You will be checking all types of class 1 and 10 permit applications thoroughly and understands Part 5, SLHC and S.173 agreements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Answer technical questions and provide solutions to Builders.
- Make presentations to Builders when required.
- Provide a high level of service and maintain positive relationships with all internal and external customers.
- You will work in a cooperative spirit to ensure the success of our company.
What you will get in return
- Excellent salary package
- Career development opportunities
- Family orientated business giving great work-life balance and flexibility.
- Victoria's largest domestic builders.
- Modern offices with table tennis & basketball court.
- Friday afternoon 4pm finish.
- 1 Loyalty Leave day for every year worked to a maximum of 5 days.
- Paid Birthday Leave
- Gym Membership
If this is you, please apply online and for a position description contact Ida by emailing email@example.com
To learn more about us please go to: http://bit.ly/2tKgGkB