Technical Consultant / Building Surveyor | VIC
Builde Pty Ltd
Level 1, 150 Waverley Rd, Malvern East VIC 3145
Lorraine McMahon, email@example.com
, 0414 505 786
TECHNICAL CONSULTANT / BUILDING SURVEYOR
Seeking a full time Technical Consultant/Building Surveyor to join our team!
- Career Development Opportunities
- Excellent Salary Package
- Great Team Culture
Builde Permits & Inspections, an established building surveying practice located in Malvern East, is currently seeking a full-time Technical Consultant / Building Surveyor.
Builde Pty Ltd provides a premium permit service to a range of clients within the building industry – namely architects, builders and home owners – across a broad spectrum of residential and commercial projects, both small and large scale. We are a small dedicated team and promote an inclusive, fun and easy-going environment, whilst providing an efficient and prompt service for our clients. Our team enjoys social events, corporate massages, as well as a day off on your Birthday!
This is a great opportunity to join an established Building Surveying firm, where your contribution will be valued and recognised. There also exists a great pathway opportunity to progress your career, where you will be fully encouraged and supported.
The successful applicant will require excellent communication skills, be able to effectively prioritise workload and have impeccable attention to detail. The role consists of the following duties:
- Assess and prepare building permit documentation for class 1 & 10 and 2-9 projects for review;
- Attend site inspections with RBS;
- Liaise both verbal and written with all stakeholders;
- Provide technical assistance to clients, as required;
- Carry out relevant building permit administration duties.
Qualification / Skills
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role (residential and commercial) is preferred, however we will consider all levels of experience;
- Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Degree qualification;
- Sound knowledge of current Victorian Building Act, Standards and Regulations (BCA/NCC)
- Computer literate
- Excellent written skills
- Confident communication skills and client engagement
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Organised with the ability self-manage to meet required deadlines
- Dedicated to growing the business name and reputation
- Enthusiasm and motivation to grow professionally
- Current Driver’s licence
An excellent salary package is on offer for the right candidate - commensurate with experience and qualifications.
If you believe you meet the above criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please submit a covering letter along with your resume firstname.lastname@example.org.