Assistant Building Code Consultant / Building Surveyor | VIC
Assent Building Code Consultant / Building Surveyor
Receiving applications for this role now
Full time / part time position available
Level 1, 1207 Glen Huntly Road, Glen Huntly Vic 3163
Lordien Khosh, 0411 295 888, email@example.com
We are looking for an Assistant Building Code Consultant / Surveyor to join our Melbourne office.
Assent Building Code Consultants, are a team with over 40 years’ experience in the building industry, including residential, industrial and commercial developments across Victoria. We offer our combined expertise in building code compliance to stakeholders of the building industry, including architects, developers, registered builders, and owner builders. We are looking to expand and seeking proactive and enthusiastic applicants.
This position would suit a graduate or near qualified person with suitable experience in the Building Surveying industry.
Reporting to the Office Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Building Code consulting on residential projects, having an intimate knowledge of Part 5 assessment, with scope to expand into commercial projects
- Assessment and checking of design documents
- Liaising with clients to achieve a mutual outcome
- Managing the client relationship from commencement to completion of the project
- Previous experience within the building industry, an advantage but not essential
- Strong computer system and data entry skills
- Positive attitude with exceptional customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a close knit, fast paced and professional team
- Experience working with a range of software and databases
- Strong attention to detail, organisational skills, and ability to prioritise tasks
- Driven, positive attitude and a desire to learn and grow with the business
- Excellent time management skills and
- Show initiative and a strong work ethic
Remuneration will commensurate with the role, responsibility and industry standards and negotiable dependent upon experience and qualifications.
If this sounds like you, please contact Lordien Khosh on 0411 295 888 or email your resume and cover letter to Lordien - firstname.lastname@example.org.