The National Accreditation Panel
The National Accreditation Panel (NAP) is a panel of suitably qualified persons appointed by the AIBS Board to undertake accreditation functions on its behalf. This includes the assessment of applications for accreditation, accreditation upgrade, and re-accreditation.
National Accreditation Panel
- Stephen Zillante - Chair (South Australia)
- Richard Read (South Australia)
- Kim Maund (New South Wales)
- Matthew Whittaker (Queensland)
- Martin Ryan (Victoria)
- Angela Lefante (Western Australia)
Panel members are not to be contacted directly regarding accreditation assessments.
All enquiries regarding applications or other accreditation matters must be directed to the Accreditation Administrator in the AIBS Office:
Ph: 1300 312 427