Lodge Your CPD Annual Return
CPD Annual Returns must be submitted to the CPD Convenor annually.
If you are an AIBS Accredited Building Surveyor, your CPD return must be submitted at least one month prior to your accreditation anniversary date.
To lodge your CPD Annual Return all you need to do is follow the simple steps below.
Fill In a CPD Annual Return Form
- The CPD Annual Return Form is available as a Word document that can be completed electronically and saved. You can download this below.
- Fill-in your membership details on the first page of the form.
- List the CPD activities that you have participated in during your 12 month CPD period in the applicable activity table.
- If you are unsure what activities are eligible for CPD points or what type of activity a CPD activity is categorised as, please consult the AIBS CPD Program (pages 7 – 8.)
Gather your supporting documentation
- You are required to submit evidence for most of the types CPD activities.
- Invoices, receipts, or confirmations of registration are not suitable evidence.
- If you are unsure what evidence you are required to provide for an activity, please consult the AIBS CPD Program (pages 4 – 5.)
Choose your means of submission
Your CPD Annual Return can be submitted to the AIBS National Office by email or post.
Post: AIBS, Att: CPD Convenor, Ground Floor, 15 Bridge Street, PYMBLE NSW 2073
You will be alerted by email upon receipt of the CPD Annual Return by the CPD Convenor.
In the event that additional supporting documentation is required by the CPD Convenor, you will be sent a request by email.
To assist in meeting re-accreditation deadlines, completed CPD Year 3 Letters are sent by post and email. Completed CPD Year 1 and Year 2 Letters are sent by post, but are also available by email upon request.